We live in a remarkable period in humankind’s history.About 70,000 years ago, a cognitive revolution propelled humankind into advancing in the ability to solve problems and think creatively. Great milestones in human advancement followed. Around 12,000 years ago, humans ceased the nomadic hunter-gatherer life- style by growing crops, tending livestock, and establishing commu- nities. By 8,000 years ago, modern humans used symbols to represent words and concepts. Great advancements followed in waves: the Renaissance of the 14th to 17th centuries; the scientific revolution in the 16th through 19th centuries; the industrial revolution of the 18th to 19th centuries; and the technical revolution in the latter part of the 19th century. Quantum mechanics caused science to recon- ceptualize the nature of reality in the first third of the 20th century, and the information/telecommunications/digital revolution began in the last half of the 20th century. Every one of these milestones was a great leap forward in humankind’s development.
Today, we are witnessing the development of the next great leap for humankind. Through the pioneering work of Hans Otto König, humankind is communicating with higher-order Spirit Be- ings from other worlds. These beings are concerned with human-kind’s welfare and are diligently communicating with König toopen the channels for communication that will eventually result in regular dialogues to help humankind.
The reason these advancements could not have occurred in earlier times is that the communication media have been available for only a few decades, made possible because of the harnessing of electricity in the 19th century. Samuel Morse used electricity to power the telegraph in 1837. Alexander Graham Bell transmitted voice through a telephone in 1876, and in 1894, Oliver Lodge used electricity to manipulate radio waves to convey information. Mar- coni transmitted voice using radio waves over a longer distance in 1897 and continued to develop wireless signals into the early 20th century. The first television was built in the United States by V. K. Zworykin in 1929. In the middle of the 20th century, Walter Brattain, John Bardeen, and William Shockley invented the transistor, and in 1958, Jack Kilby and Robert Noyce invited the integrated circuit. In 1962, the Telstar satellite relayed TV signals between Eu- rope and the United States.
As a result of these developments, sophisticated electronic communication devices are now available for the first time in hu-mankind’s history. Realizing this, teams of dedicated Spirit Beings in other realms resolved to help humankind learn to communicate with their worlds using devices previously unavailable to human- kind. The Spirit Beings have chosen individuals on the Earth plane to team with them in this important work. The most successful pi- oneer on the earth plane is Hans Otto König, who has devoted 45 years of his life to technical research in his laboratory, continually developing new, more advanced devices to communicate with Spirit Beings. The findings from his research will be of great interest to the scientific world in general and basic researchers in particular, now and in the years to come.
König detected the voices of Spirit Beings seeking to de- velop enhanced communication with humankind on the earth plane for the first time in 1974. Over the next 45 years, he passion- ately studied the acoustic phenomena producing the voices, ex- tending the reach of the technical apparatuses with which he worked far beyond what was understood to be possible; he was able to improve the signal strength and communicate with the Spirit Beings. They were anxious to share knowledge, so they par- ticipated in improving the technical apparatuses König was devel- oping. Today, he regularly makes contact with the Spirit Beingsover the connections called “contact bridges” and is sharing whathe has learned with other researchers and humankind.
He has learned from his communications that the entities living in the other realms are at higher levels of being: the 5th through 7th levels. These Spirit Beings have been in contact with König throughout his research.
They continue to transmit messages to us that they want hu- mankind to hear:
- We are eternal beings. There is no death as an end tothe individual spirit. “Nobody ceases to exist; every life is forever,” they say.
- The universe must be penetrated and directed by the forces of the Spirit. That is why man is necessary in theDivine’s eternal plan.
- The Spirit Beings have a great concern for what is happening on the Earth plane. They send the power of Love to help us.
- They have told König that the time is ripe for an expansion of consciousness.
- The connections will become stronger. The contact bridge will grow in power and capability.
- Many people who lived on the Earth plane want to connect with us now, especially loved ones.
- They assert that extraterrestrial life, other life forms, will contact us.
- Good connections require inner preparation and a spiritual focus. Not everyone can make good contacts with us by special, more advanced devices. Stature and spiritual maturity are the bases.
- “All is one.” We are connected to them in love. We areall a unity of life, even animals and plants. The mean- ing and value of life are based in love and the union with all that is alive.
- The Spirit Beings know our thoughts. They report thatthey are “watching” us.
- If we want to change the World, they say we as indi- viduals must change our own worlds, within each of us. They assert that spirit overcomes matter.
These profound insights have been given to König by the Spirit Be- ings for the benefit of humankind. He is now anxious to make their teachings available so all people can benefit from them, fulfilling the Spirit Beings’ purpose in connecting with us on the Earth plane.This book contains the essence of these teachings.”
R. Craig Hogan, Ph.D.
President, Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc.
Originalausgabe: ‘ Nouvelles découvertes sur l’au-delà”, Anna M. Wauters und Hans O. König
Englische Überseztung durch Evelyn Meuren , in Zusammenarbeit mit Dr. R. Craig Hogan